Sep 11, 2012

Truth Tuesday

I decided to hop onto the band wagon and do a Truth Tuesday post. I might forget to do it every week, but it's a great idea to have something specific to write about even though the items might be dumb and completely a waste of the three minutes of your life spent reading this :)

1. I just discovered that I don't like bananas. I've always like them, until recently I found myself avoiding them for breakfast and every other meal until finally they just got old and banana-bread worthy. I bit into a fresh one the other day and it was just icky mush in my mouth. Do I really not like bananas anymore?! I've never heard of someone who DOESN'T like this easy, accessible, cute, harmless fruit.  Mushrooms I understand completely (look absolutely freaky) but bananas?!

2. My dad recently moved from Provo to Philadelphia, and I REALLY hate having him on the opposite side of the country. He has always been around in reach and now he is not and it's so weird.

3. I signed up for my first race. A marathon! JUST KIDDING -  major just kidding. No, it's a 5K. Yes, go ahead, laugh your head off since I'm sure for most of you a 5K is what you run like twice a day. But I've never been a naturally gifted runner or done something like this, but I'm excited. The best part of it is that it's called "Mermaid Run" in San Francisco by the water front. The name itself is worth singing up for and I'll get a t-shirt with the word "mermaid" on it. Be jealous.

4. If you didn't already know I'm hooked on Vampire Diaries. Yes, believe it. The season premier is on October 11th and I'm so tempted to create an Evite to have a party just for this event.



5. Speaking of friends here in Walnut Creek, we have been SO blessed to make amazing friends that are all in our ward. There are a lot of other couples in the same stage of life that we are who moved here and they are all hilarious, smart, kind and good looking. haha. With all of them I just think "they are way too cool for me", seriously they are the BEST.

6. I LOVE the show "So You Think You Can Dance" and next week is the finale! Here was my favorite performance from last week, it was soooo good!



Have a Happy Tuesday! xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment