Sep 10, 2009

Good News!

First, the good news. One of my dearest friends Claire Allen is going to have a Baby! She is about three months pregnant and has a cute little bump. We are so excited for them, and the baby is going to have the cutest chocolate brown eyes! Congratulations Claire and Taylor!

We started school this last week and so far, so good. Life is so much busier now, but we are learning a lot and still finding time to have fun together!

I am trying to master the knowledge of exercise science, we'll see how goes it! My favorite class this semester is my orthopedic impairments and therapeutic exercise class. My teacher is the weirdest professor I have ever had. If you looked inside our classroom tonight you would have found him on his back on the table with one stubby leg in the air explaining a concept about the hamstrings. So funny!

Brandon is diligently studying tax accounting in the Masters Program. I've never met a smarter chap! He already has an interview lined up with KPMG for an internship opportunity next summer, and I'm sure the other firms will be contacting him soon. I'm so proud of all he has accomplished and his ability to prepare for our future. Interviews are in the next few weeks, cross your fingers!

We are obsessed with 24! We are watching the episodes in sequence and it's great! It's a nice break from studying. The show becomes so real to me I'm even finding people in my class who look like the actual characters. There is a young Tony Almeida in my exercise physiology class. If I had to be punched in the face, I would want Jack Bauer to do it...

6 comments:

  1. Didi I love you! And you changed your background! I like it! Haha, Tony...I'll take him anyday :) Are you having dreams that you and Brandon are fighting with Jack? Like mom did? Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you had to be punched in the face....you made a wise decision to have him do it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would prefer to be the one punching.:) No, really I'd have Jack's daughter do it since she's always messing everything up it's a pretty safe bet you'd come out okay. I miss you guys!
    joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved seeing an updated post on your blog! Claire announced her news me to a few weeks ago, and I'm so excited for them! Our babies will be only 3 months apart!!

    I have not seen a single episode of 24...is it worth it? I don't want to get sucked in..... :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya I was happy to get the OK to announce their happy news, it was so hard to hold it in for so long :) 24 is definitely worth it, but you do have to be careful to manage your time. But you will stay up super late wanting to watch the next episode haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh!!! 24 is so addicting! I totally blame that show for a grade I got on a final- I watched a WHOLE season the week before :)

    ReplyDelete