Sep 19, 2009

F-R-I-E-N-D-S

Happy Birthday, Jayne! I love you! We celebrated Jayne's birthay by having a pajama party at Claire's apartment. Pajamas, chocolate cake and a movie..what more could you ask for? I have the most amazing friends in the world and I want everyone to know it!

Claire made this amazingly delicious cake...Jayne blew the powdered sugar everywhere!

Me, MacKenna, Jayne and Claire


Here is an exclusive pic of Claire's adorable tummy! We claim copyright of this photograph. Haha! She was a wonderful host for Jayne's party and made the most delicious chocolate cake. Man her hubby is lucky!


One of my best friends Amy came down from Missouri for a visit here in Utah! It was so much fun to see and spend time with her again, you couldn't ask for a more loyal and loving friend! We had a picnic at the park and got silly in the meantime...


Me, Amy, Megan and Anne

1 comment:

  1. Hello, my gorgeous sis.! It was so fun to see you guys on Saturday, but too short! Lets get together soon and play!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete