We moved from our beloved home in Walnut Creek, CA at the end of September! It was SO sad to leave the best friends we made there, amazing San Francisco and beautiful weather. But with Brandon never being home with traveling for work (so our $2,150/month rent going to waste where we could buy elsewhere) and the flexibility of him being able to move and just live by an airport for work travel, we decided to move back to Utah.
We built a town home in Lehi (just North of Thanksgiving Point) and are loving it! The size of the house is perfect for the two of us...SOON TO BE THE 3 of us!!! I am due on June 18th with a baby BOY and we are sooooo excited.
Right after we moved I went to Seattle with Brandon for 3 weeks and worked from the hotel (I have work from home job) while he worked at the client site. While we were there I had signs of pregnancy but I wasn't quite sure. Sure enough before we met for dinner downtown I bought a pregnancy test at Walgreens and it was positive! Here's my pee stick since you REALLY care to see it:
In Seattle I was about 4 weeks along, so back in Utah I was 7 weeks along and happily keeping the secret. We spent Halloween with my brother and his kids. These are our easy Batman and Robin costumes.
We decided to go to Intermountain Medical Center in Murray for prenatal care, and our doctor at Cottonwood OGBYN is AMAZING! We got to see our little one at my first appointment (10 weeks). This photo is so cute! I swore I would never post a photo of my uterus in public, but the baby is just too cute. Plus, I am not forcing you to see my uterus, you clicked on my blog link to come here so HA!
The same goes for belly pictures, but you remember you clicked to be here! I believe this first belly picture is around 10-12 weeks-ish....
At my 18 week appointment we got to find out the gender. EVERYONE and their dog thought our first baby would be a girl (including us). Lo and behold, it's a BOY! We are thrilled!
Latest belly photo which was taken around 22 weeks-ish.
Our 20 week anatomy scan was SO much fun (I was 22 weeks at the time it was done). We got a DVD of video footage of him, and he was doing all kinds of tricks. Our favorite photo is this one below, he was always putting his feet over his head. He made us laugh a lot in the ultra sound room.
I have been very blessed with this pregnancy! I got no morning sickness which was a HUGE blessing. I have a major fear of vomiting, so I prayed my heart out that I wouldn't get morning sickness. The stand out symptoms during the first trimester were: major hunger attacks, really sore coconuts (if you know what I mean), fatigue. I've been feeling great and everything is so far so good.
It's amazing how this child has already brought me to my knees countless times relying on the Lord. I worry about him a lot, but I don't think I'll every stop worrying about him for the rest of his life! He'll be here in June before we know it!
Yaaay Im so excited for you didi. Love you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations guys!!! No shame about the ultrasound pictures or belly shots! When it's your baby then of course you have to share!!!
ReplyDelete