Aug 19, 2009

For Chrissy: Summer Fun!

This blog post is dedicated to my lovely friend Chrissy H. We both committed to making a new blog post by Sunday, and guess which one of us did not follow through...ME! So I tried to make this new post as informative and exciting as possible, putting up pictures of all the fun things we have been able to do this summer! We have had a blast; a good amount of fun to keep us happy through this next grueling fall semester

We had a giant Horne Family Reunion at the wonderful Reid Ranch!

They had every activity possible at this place: archery, ping pong, mini golf, sand volleyball, and any other sport you can think of. Brandon got a couple of bulls eyes...I lost my first arrow...

They also had horseback riding available daily


We went to WyOmInG with my fam

The likeness is disturbing

Big Foot, aaaaahhh!


Alyssa on the bungee-trampoline

Caming with the Horne's at MooseHORN...haha


Me and Erin

Hiking up to the meadow

True Love!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love you! You guys are so cute! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see an update on your blog! Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures- minus the one! Love to see your blog. Love ya, mom

    ReplyDelete