Last night we had such a fun date night! It was your traditional BYU activities: a visit to the Bean museum and then icecream/fries at the creamery on 9th

If you look closely I have antlers


A funny lookin' animal Brandon wanted me to take a picture of



Raar!
Did you see the Lion my Grandpa has there?!! He has other things as well but the Lion is the coolest!
ReplyDeleteYou guys take the prize for having the most newly-wed fun! I love the pics!! :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you two had fun at the museum! Do you know it's the families? My Grandpa has a few things in there- like the Lion and some elephant tusks. If they still have the recordings, ML sounds excatly like Grandpa- Kinda fun. Glad to see you two still in love and having fun!
ReplyDeletetotally brandon to growl back at the lion. :)
ReplyDeleteHey, guys! We got your comment on our blog, and we'd love to chat about Issaquah and what we know about this area. Send me an email so I have your address or give me a call sometime. jennyleefairbanks (at) gmail (dot) com - 425-281-2135.
ReplyDeleteP.S. Your blog is darling. I love it! You two look so very happy. Isn't life great!?!