Today I felt so overwhelmed with school and demanding work projects that keep me worrying constantly. I came home from an exceptionally frustrating lecture tonight, and the man had made dinner and cleaned around the house. All I could do was smile and hug him; my husband is the best companion I could have ever asked for...Boy do I love him
Hey Diana! Thanks for commenting on my blog, I'm gonna add you so I can read yours! I need to update again...but it was fun to read all your posts! Claire's pregnant?? Exciting!! And we're totally addicted to 24 too! What season are you guys on? We just started through the seasons this summer and are on season 4 now. You guys are such a cute couple, and you're GORGEOUS! I'm excited to stay in touch!
ReplyDeleteThat's my brother for you! He better be treating you good like that! :)
ReplyDeleteWhen I read this, I cried. Maybe it's just my prego emotions, or the cute sappy music. But seriously, I'm overjoyed to know that my best friend has found such a wonderful husband that makes her happy. It's the best thing I could have wished for her. In high school when we'd try to imagine each other's futures, I don't know if I could have invisioned someone so perfect for you.
ReplyDelete