Dec 17, 2012

Family {LOVE}

This year has gone by fast, but many things have happened to remind me that life is so fragile and so short. I am grateful for this Christmas season and how it brings families together. I've been able to photograph some families in my ward in time for Christmas (including my own fam of two). These images are just so incredibly special! xoxo











Here is our Christmas card this year. We were lame and didn't mail any out - but hey electronic version reaches more people! xoxo




2 comments:

  1. Hi Diana! I found your blog through Facebook! I Love the pictures you took - you did a great job! Where did you take the Parmenter's pictures? I LOVE the brick wall! Maybe you could take some of us after the holidays?? One last picture of us as a family of three before we become a crazy, hectic family of four haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete