Jan 20, 2013

Holiday Ketchup

Time to catch up from the holidays! What a niiiiice and neeeeeeded vacation ya?! Holy cow. We literally had a San Francisco Christmas spent overnight in the city and everything. It was our first Christmas with just us which was fun!

Christmas Eve we attended "The Lion King" broadway production which was awesome! I'm not gonna lie, I choked up during the opening Circle of Life. We weren't allowed pictures in the theater so I got one from the outside.




 We stayed that night in a Marriott in Union Square which was SO FUN. We had a view of the bay!



We went shopping in Union Square where they had a giant tree and ice-skaters. In the morning we had a quick Starbucks breakfast and went home to open gifts!





If you didn't know, I am a pretty good gift giver (except this year for Jayne Young..sorry babe...but I do blame you 50% for giving me NO direction!). This year I nailed it (again) with Brandon. Just see his faces below. This is opening two different gifts:








We went on a family reunion cruise the day after Christmas, so there will be a loooong post about that coming soon once I can steal more pictures!



No comments:

Post a Comment