Since we don't have a kitchen table/chairs, it is the perfect excuse to eat on the counter which is fun!
Yesterday we ran errands and then decided to visit the California Science Center for fun. It was free and the perfect place for Brandon because he could wander and mess with whatever he saw...haha! Just like the kids! :)
In these photos we were being "barnicals" trying to catch our food without being able to move
Here we posed under infrared light
A view of South Los Angeles! Driving the freeways is fun!
Cute pic's- Love the video! Hopeyou guys are doing great. Keep us posted. Love ya, mom
ReplyDeleteI love your apartment! It's so cute and small! Sounds like you guys are having fun! I hope Brandon's first day goes good today. I love you both!
ReplyDeleteDiana, you have to update your blog lots and lots because I won't be able to see you for awhile! Miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteLooks like great times!!! Your place looks nice--such a empty family room--you could fill with balloons :D
ReplyDelete