May 29, 2010

HoLlYwOoD!

Today was our first major outing to all the fun things to do on Hollywood Boulevard! It was so fun and Brandon is grateful for the color he received, even though it is red... Watch out there are a TON of pictures below!

First stop was the Chinese Grauman Theater and looking at the signatures and hand/foot prints of stars.

Brandon next to Will Smith's cement


Me next to Hugh Jackman's square..oh yeah!


We pretended to be our own paparazzi! We spotted Brandon Horne with his cool iPhone strolling down Hollywood Blvd! Also, we caught sight of Diana Horne on the corner waiting for a light to turn! Do we look like candid celebrities?




Here is this picture of us waiting around and to show how much I love my little honey pie!


We took a Starline Tour (on an open car) around Beverly Hills to see the amazing mansions of celebrities and famous landmarks around L.A. We saw a lot of homes, but just for a taste here is Simon Cowell's home (for American Idol fans). Our tour guide turned out to be a BYU graduate!


We caught a glimpse of the Hollywood sign and had an amazing view of the city



Guess what?! I met Cameron Diaz!! See, I can prove it!


Just kidding...I met her as WAX at Madame Tussauds wax museum :) It was super fun and we took way more pictures with "celebrities" than I have room to post. So I'm just going to post some favorites. WARNING: THERE ARE A LOT!

Barack Obama


Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie



Beyonce teaching Brandon some dance moves


Charlie Chaplan


Will Smith


Me spending time with Jimmy Stewart in Bedford Falls :)


Fantastic 4? Adding Brandon will make Fantastic 5!


Hugh Jackman/Wolverine. I've got my own claws


Brandon and Kobe Bryant


Jack Nicholson and I were enjoying our time together, and I think Brandon got a little jealous...oops! :)

3 comments:

  1. Can I just say I LOVE all these posts! You guys look like you are having so much fun! Those wax people look so real it's kinda creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How FUN!! I'm loving hearing all the fun things you get to do! I'm jealous that you get to live in a new place and have so much to explore! Especially jealous that you get to live in Cali. I hope whatever it was that made you feel so bad the other day gets better...sorry girlie! Anyways, I love keeping up with you guys on your blog! You are such a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are having so much fun! We missed you camping this weekend. I love all the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete