Jun 2, 2010

Santa Monica

On Monday we got together with a dear friend of mine (and she is pretty much a Whitaker sister) Jen and spent half the day exploring Santa Monica! She was the best guide to have around and it was a beautiful, breezy day.

We browsed the shopping area then explored the beach. Can I just say seaweed?? eeew! Not to mention the water was freezing so we didn't swim, we just waded.



We wandered on the large Santa Monica pier. Isn't the ocean gorgeous??



Here are more pretty views...my favorite is with all the sailboats out on the water!



We got to see a break-dancing street show! (Jayne would appreciate those muscles)

3 comments:

  1. it looks like y'all are having a blast!! These will be fun memories for you two!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally, 100% DO appreciate those muscles! MAN! He looks GOOOOOOOOD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! Are those Brandon's new swim shorts? I like them! :)

    ReplyDelete