My latest obsession lately is to take a picture, make it black and white and then add color in just a few places. (All by hand FYI) It really adds a fun element to the photograph! Forgive my thievery, but I stole some pics from your blogs and facebook pages to have some fun with this project. Below are some of my favorites!
Devin looks like an illusion in this one

It was Nicole's birthday yesterday so here is a shout out to her - she is so amazing! I love this picture because it makes her look like a Twilight vampire...but it's just her eye color!

Pink and Brown

Catherine/Weston Wedding

Gotta love RED

Don't forget the gorgeous blue
Looks awesome Diana! Photo editing gets very addictive!!
ReplyDeleteoh oh! Do mine, do mine! :)
ReplyDeleteI love those!
I like these a lot! Especially the red one, looks piercing, I love it!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are SO pretty! You are talented!
ReplyDelete