Jun 18, 2010

weeeekend

So I didn't get to write about our weekend, and it was soooo good!

The perfect thing happened. My long time friend Jessica Z. got a new job and had a conference last weekend in Burbank. She was only like 15 minutes away from me, so on Saturday night I got to see her! I didn't realize how much I missed having a friend until I was with her. We went to a random Mexican restaurant and had a grand ol' time. Here is a picture of us back in the day (I didn't have my camera on me):


It was just the perfect situation!

Brandon and I went hiking on Saturday morning. That was fun until we realized that the bugs are INSANE! Maybe it was the smell of the sun screen that attracted them, but they were buzzing in our ears, eyes, noses the entire time. We also ran into a huge snake crossing the trail which freaked me out. It was the biggest one I've seen yet. But here is a picture of our smoggy view:



My honey got puffy-eye-syndrome for a few days, but it went away quickly!



Here is a pic of Brandon on his orientation day that I never got around to sharing. It is an Oscar that belonged to Walt Disney himself



By the way...lesson planning for my classes is soooooo hard. Just so you know.

2 comments:

  1. Oh it WAS so great!!! That's a great back-in-the-day pic. I'll post the one I took in your car soon so that you'll have it. Too bad we didn't get one at the restaurant, we probably could've gotten a funny one, haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you could see a friend! Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete