Jun 7, 2010

wow & wow

Week 2 has past and gone! Being here in Glendale is going pretty quickly! We had a lovely weekend together and I have just a few pictures to post.

The first WOW of this post is about going to the Los Angeles temple. My pictures don't do justice, I'll have to get a full front shot later. It is huge and GORGEOUS, and the session we went to was so awesome. I'm so glad Brandon is my temple-hubby forever!









This weekend I got a library card at the Glendale City Library because now that I'm not in school I can actually have time to read a real book! I wasn't supposed to have one because I didn't have proof of residency on me, but the library thought I looked trustworthy so he gave me one anyway :)

I chose to finally read JANE EYRE by CHARLOTTE BRONTE. I can't believe I haven't read this book yet because it is one of the classic novels. Anyway the second WOW belongs to this novel! Seriously, wow! I couldn't put it down, literally. I wish the book would actually replace one of my hands...



This book is a mix of your classic romance and crazy/weird tragedies and sadness/courage. Eeeek love it!!
If you would like Persuasion + Wuthering Heights...I suggest this book as your first read for the summer!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh! to read a real book is BLISS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be in Burbank on my trip...don't know where that is too much, so maybe it's close to you...if it is, too bad I won't have a car to come visit!!

    ReplyDelete