
Scott and Gabriela are such great kids! The first time I met them and ever since they have been nothing but sweet, giving, and super cute to their little brother Spencer. They have so much positive energy and happiness, and wish I could be around them more often! Love you two!

This is one of my favorite pics of all time! If you want to have a good time, hang out with Scott! He is such an awesome brother-in law, father and husband. He can make the atmosphere in a room change in a second with his humor and kindness. He is very talented, charming and super sweet. Not to mention he is a great cook and is always willing to serve the family when we are with him. Love you Scott!

I want to cry when I think about saying all the good things about my sister Linda. She's taken care me forever and I have always looked up to her example of strength and sweet disposition. I've always wanted to be like her, but I would probably have to be turned into an angel to do so. She is such a patient mother and is always looking beautiful. She loves me for me, no matter what! Thank you Linda for all you've done for me. I love you!

Spencer is the poster-child of the cutest, most perfect baby boy. Just look at him and you'll agree. I hope he knows how much I love him, because he has given me nothing but joy. He is so fun to watch and play with, and he is going to be the most amazing person because he has his incredible parents to watch and look up to. Love you Spencer!
We feel the love sis! Thanks for all your kinds words, and we assure you that our lives are more blessed by your angelic presence and example. LOVE YOU!
ReplyDelete