February 12: Nicole and Jeffery
I remember attending Jeff and Nicole's wedding reception hugging her and shaking his hand, who knew they would become my family! I absolutely love these two! There is nothing but fun energy and laughter with them. It is impossible for Nicole not to look perfect and beautiful, and that includes her caring personality. Jeff keeps everyone on their toes, and he is such an awesome person and friend. Love you guys!

February 11: Koda
If there was a dictionary definition of the cutest dog in the world, it would be Koda. So sweet, so fluffy and so irresistible.

February 10: My Daddy
How was I so blessed with such great parents? My dad is probably the most generous person I know. He has always worked so hard to provide for his family, and he has always inspired me to try hard in all I do. I love to hug and watch old movies with him: it's really funny when he laughs too hard and produces the wheezy laugh. He also has the best-looking calves; his legs are so muscular. Bet you didn't know that fact about him!

February 9: My Mommy
I owe all that is good and sensitive in me to my mother. As a child I always remember her always telling me how precious I was to her, and to this day she still lets me know how much she loves me. I love laughing with my mom and kissing her soft cute cheeks! (I have a thing for cheeks). She is a strong and successful woman and I don't know what I would do without her! Not to mention she has always been the most gorgeous woman in the world! I love you mommy!
You are so sweet! I'm so glad we are sisters forever! Aren't you glad you married Brandon instead of Jabba or Penguin? hehe:)
ReplyDelete