Feb 7, 2010

February 6 and 7: Jayne and Claire

It wouldn't make sense to post about these two girls separately...so for my love posts for Feb 6th and 7th will be about CLAIRE and JAYNE. I can't imagine my life without with out our group of three, and I love them so much!

CLAIRE:
I knew her in 8th grade orchestra class, but that was the extent of our friendship in the beginning. However, in 9th grade orchestra we were stand partners and realized we had a lot in common: our birthdays are one day apart and we were boy crazy :) From then on we were never seen without each other! Claire is a beautiful woman who has never had bad feelings or ill-intentions towards anybody. She has always been there for me through thick and thin, without wavering. I love you Claire!

JAYNE:
We met in 8th grade home room where I thought we had a mutual friendship, but in later years she admitted that she secretly disliked me at that time. So apparently our first year of friendship was fake on her part, but that didn't stop us from getting as close as ever. We joke we would be the perfect couple if one of us were a boy: we have never had a fight (I'm not kidding) and our opposite personalities balance each other out. Jayne is gorgeous, always listens to me, and is constantly aware of my needs. I love you Jayne!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOU! HAha, you are such a sweetheart. I don't know what I would do without you!

    ReplyDelete